2016年6月24日星期五

reflection about the discussion of Los girasoles ciegos-Patrick and Paz

I think the discussion in our last class about the book Los girasoles ciegos went well, actually Patrick and I prepared more questions but we didn't done all of them. It seems that critics from the lectors, at least in our class, towards this book's are going to two extremes, actually I would like to listen, participate in the discussion and be convinced, but I think we didn't bring up this discussion. It'd be better if we brought some general questions first, I mean, to let people open their mind to talk, then we could narrow to details; or we just drink first then we begin to talk. :)

After all, it is interesting because as I was quoting from the book for the powerpoint it was like to re-read the book and I was beginning to change my mind from disliking it to think that maybe there was something I missed. 

Anyway, it has been a good experience to have this class with all the classmates and Jon reading and talking about books, from listening to others' opinions and reading the blogs, we did extend our thinking. 

Que sigamos disfrutando de este lindo y breve verano!

没有评论:

发表评论